www.banquet-halls.in website (“Website”) is an internet based portal owned and operated by Usability Designs, India.
This Customer Agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which https://www.banquet-halls.in/ shall provide the Services to the Customer through the Website. By using and accepting the these terms and condition by virtue of checking the acceptance box on the website while using this service; Customer agrees to the terms set forth hereunder
1) DATA ACCURACY:
www.banquet-halls.in publishes the availability of Venues/Party Hall/Banquet Hall (“Venue ) online. This availability is being managed by the owners/Mangers of the Venue. https://www.banquet-halls.in/ shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the information; the same shall be the sole responsibility of the Venue owners/Managers.
2) BOOKING AGENCY:
www.banquet-halls.in acts as information portal between the venues and the customer.
Bookvenues doesn t involve in any financial transaction between venues and the customer. Bookvenues is not responsible for any payment transaction and conformation between two parties. Bookvenues will have a tele-caller who will initiate the availability request from the customer with the venue owner. Once the initiation is completed, the customer would have to complete the booking process as per the terms and conditions listed by the venue management
4) Customer agrees that the information entered in the inquiry form or other forms in the Website will be shared with the Venue(s) and other service providers as a part of fulfilling the customer inquiry or requirement
5) BOOKING CONFIRMATION:
www.banquet-halls.in shall not be responsible for any errors during booking process; it is the responsibility of the Customer to manually confirm the booking by contacting the Venue(s) owner. https://www.banquet-halls.in/ anticipates errors occurring on our online service; if the confirmation page does not appear or confirmation email is not delivered or confirmation number is not produced or any other type of errors occur; it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to contact the Venue(s) owner directly to resolve the issue; https://www.banquet-halls.in/ shall not have any responsibility for such errors.
- UPDATION / MODIFICATION OF BOOKING :
Customer need to verify the booking details thoroughly, and, make the final call to make the booking ; Customer need to contact Venue(s) directly to modify, cancel or make any types of changes to the bookings.
- MODES OF PAYMENT:
Bookvenues is not involved in any payment transactions.
- Pay at Venue:
The Customer has to confirm the booking by paying the requisite amount to the venue directly as per their terms and conditions. https://www.banquet-halls.in/ does have not any control over each Venue(s) terms and conditions; they are defined at the sole discretion of the Venue(s) owners
6) CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
Bookvenues not involved in any type of payment transaction so Cancellation and refund policies are as per the each Venue(s) terms and conditions;
In case the customer feels that the services received from the concerned business entities/ actual service providers is not as shown on the site, the customer can bring it to the notice of the customer service centre of the concerned business entities/ actual service providers and also to the customer service centre of METRO DREAMS for their formal notice. The Customer Service Team of the concerned business entities/ actual service providers, being the sole exclusive responsible authority, after looking into the complaint of customer, would take an appropriate decision. However, the same is at exclusive discretion of the concerned business entities/ actual service providers and at the exclusive risk, cost and consequence of the customer complaining the same only.
7) MODES OF PAYMENT VERIFICATION:
Bookvenues not involved any payment transaction between two parties.
8) E-MAIL CONFIRMATION:
www.banquet-halls.in attempts to send the e-mail confirmation for booking ; https://www.banquet-halls.in/ shall not be responsible for inaccuracy of the email addresses, non-delivery due to virus software or spam protection firewalls or whatsoever. It shall be the responsibility of the Customer(s) to confirm the booking with the Venue owners.
9) PROTECTION FROM PRICING OR OTHER ERRORS RELATED TO PAYMENT:
It shall be the responsibility of the Venue(s) and the Customer(s) to know the risks involved in booking, pricing, pricing changes and cancellations; https://www.banquet-halls.in/ shall not have any liability.
11) NON-AVAILABILITY OF FUNCTIONAL HALL AFTER BOOKING :
www.banquet-halls.in shall not be responsible for the non-availability of the Venue for whatsoever reason after booking is made through https://www.banquet-halls.in/ ; https://www.banquet-halls.in/ is merely acting as an agency to enable the Customer to book/block the Venue(s) published by the Venue owner(s) at their sole discretion.
www.banquet-halls.in shall not be responsible for any amenities or facilities promised by the Venue(s). In addition, https://www.banquet-halls.in/ shall not be responsible for any customer service or dissatisfaction at the venue(s).
13) The Customer shall read and understand the terms and conditions of the Venues carefully before using the service of https://www.banquet-halls.in/ . Terms may change without any prior notice.
14) LIMITATIONS OF USAGE AND PROHIBITION AGAINST UNLAWFUL USE:
The Customer shall only use the services of https://www.banquet-halls.in/ for personal use, and , he or she shall not use the services of https://www.banquet-halls.in/ for any unlawful purpose and also for any commercial purpose; if so, he/she shall be subjected to prosecution under the applicable laws. Also, the https://www.banquet-halls.in/ reserves the right to claim the damages from the Customer for such unlawful use. The Customer understands that, he/she shall not reproduce or copy, etc., of any content on the https://www.banquet-halls.in/ web site.
15) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY :
- https://www.banquet-halls.in/ does not warranty any content on the site.
- Bookvenues not involved any payment transaction sbetween Venue(s) and customer.
- https://www.banquet-halls.in/ shall not be responsible for any arrangement between the Venue owners and the Customers.
- https://www.banquet-halls.in/ shall not take responsibility for human errors or data entry errors, or, any changes made by the functional hall owners.
- https://www.banquet-halls.in/ shall not endorse any information provided by the Venues in any manner.
- In no event shall https://www.banquet-halls.in/ be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, or, any other damages resulting in whatsoever manner.
16) LIMITATIONS ON THE LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES :
- The Website may contain links to other websites, The Linked Sites are not under the control of USABILITY DESIGNS India Pvt Ltd. or either the https://www.banquet-halls.in/ Website or Usability Designs India Pvt Ltd shall not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site.
- https://www.banquet-halls.in/ shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any Linked Site. https://www.banquet-halls.in/ does not endorse any advertiser on any Linked Site in any manner. The Customercustomers are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
17) USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES :
- The https://www.banquet-halls.in/ Website may contain services such as email, chat, bulletin board services, information related to recommendations, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message. The Customer shall not use https://www.banquet-halls.in/ Website for any unlawful or illegal purpose.
- For any obscene /offensive/abusive postings/chats, on the https://www.banquet-halls.in/ Website by the Customer shall invite criminal prosecution by USABILITY DESIGNS India Pvt. Ltd. and invite the claim for damages from USABILITY DESIGNS India Pvt.Ltd.
- https://www.banquet-halls.in/ is entitled to disclose, the contents of postings on the Website whenever required by law, or law enforcing authorities, etc.,
- https://www.banquet-halls.in/ do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication service. https://www.banquet-halls.in/ shall not be liable for any contents, messages or information found in any communication service.
- The Customer understands that the materials uploaded to a Communication Service on https://www.banquet-halls.in/ Website is not complete, and, is limited in size and he shall verify the same by contacting the Venue Owners.
18) TERMINATION/ACCESS RESTRICTION :
www.banquet-halls.in has the absolute right to terminate access or services any time to a Customer without any notice, in case the Customer is found to be violating the terms of this agreement.
19) FEES AND CHARGES:
- https://www.banquet-halls.in/ reserves the right to charge fee or alter fees. The Fees and all other charges will be displayed during the usage of the service.
- Customer is also liable for applicable taxes etc.
20) CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS AND CUSTOMER ACCOUNT:
- The Customer shall legally use the https://www.banquet-halls.in/ website by creating an account.
- To use the service of https://www.banquet-halls.in/ website, Customer needs to have necessary technical equipment, like Computer, internet access etc., at their own cost.
- The Customer agrees to receive announcement and some marketing messages etc.,
- Registration of the Customer to https://www.banquet-halls.in/ Website is optional; The Customer would get Customer ID and password, upon registration ; The Customer shall maintain this confidentially and is responsible for keeping the account upto date; The https://www.banquet-halls.in/ Website shall not be responsible for the data maintained in the account; The https://www.banquet-halls.in/ Website shall not be responsible for financial losses or damages, direct or indirect etc caused to the Customer or to the third parties due to any act of Venue owners.
- The Customer shall notify https://www.banquet-halls.in/ , incase there is an un-authorized access; and shall always log out after using the service etc.,
- Customer shall provide accurate information in the account; and https://www.banquet-halls.in/ shall not be responsible for the data maintained in the account.
- Customer has to grant permission to access the data maintained in the account for the purpose of providing services.
21) BREACH :
- https://www.banquet-halls.in/ may warn, cancel or terminate permanently the service to the Customer, under the following circumstances,
- In case of breach of terms and conditions of this agreement by the Customer.
- https://www.banquet-halls.in/ Website shall not able to verify or authenticate the information provided.
22) REINSTATEMENT :
www.banquet-halls.in has the discretion to reinstate the Customer at any time, however, till then, a suspended Customer shall not use the services of the https://www.banquet-halls.in/ website without the permission or notification of re-instatement by https://www.banquet-halls.in/ .
23) PROPRIETARY RIGHTS :
All contents on the https://www.banquet-halls.in/ website; like photos, videos, descriptions; copyright material etc., are the exclusive properties of USABILITY DESIGNS India Pvt. Ltd, and the Customers shall not have any rights on the same. The Customer shall not copy or duplicate the same.
24) RELATIONSHIP :
This agreement between the https://www.banquet-halls.in/ and the Customer is only to enable the Customer to access https://www.banquet-halls.in/ website, and this agreement shall not be regarded as any agreement between the Customer and https://www.banquet-halls.in/ .
25) HEADINGS :
The headings and subheadings used in the instant Agreement are for the convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement, or the right to use the Website by the Customer contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
26) INTERPRETATION OF NUMBER AND GENDERS :
The terms and conditions herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words “include”, “includes” and “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase “without limitation”. Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms “herein”, “hereof”, “hereto”, “hereunder” and words of similar import refer to this Agreement as a whole.
27) INDEMNIFICATION :
28) SEVERABILITY :
In case any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining portion/part of such provision and all other remaining provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect as valid and binding.
29) TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT AND SERVICES :
Either the Customer or https://www.banquet-halls.in/ , as the case may be, can terminate this Agreement and a Service with a notice caused at any time to be effective immediately.
- The https://www.banquet-halls.in/ may, by written notice, terminate this agreement with any cause, so also the Customer can terminate.
- Upon termination, https://www.banquet-halls.in/ shall not have any obligation to perform any service or tasks on behalf of Customer.
30) NOTICES :
All notices should be sent in writing in English or delivered to the office of written notice vide registered or currier, etc.,
31) GOVERNING LAW :
This agreement and each TOS shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Bangalore.
Note: By checking the “Accept Terms and Conditions” box while using the services, the Customer and https://www.banquet-halls.in/ are agreeing to this agreement. This acceptance will be stored in https://www.banquet-halls.in/ website as proof of acceptance and Customer agrees it as the valid proof of their valid acceptance of offer.